Exmouth: FREE Easter egg hunt for all
PUBLISHED: 15:24 13 April 2017 | UPDATED: 15:24 13 April 2017
The Easter bunny is heading for Exmouth and will hide more than 500 eggs around the seafront area on Sunday, in a free event for the community. See the story for the clues and competition information
A huge Easter egg hunt is being held in Exmouth on Sunday morning with hundreds of treats to be found.
The free event, starting at 11am until 1pm, on Sunday, April 16, has been organised by maintenance company, Complete Project Management (CPM), who will scatter hundreds of Cadbury’s cream eggs at nine points across the town; the hunt begins at Manor Gardens.
The winner of the Easter egg hunt will be presented with four free annual passes to the World of Country Life, Exmouth, worth more than £150.
Scott Smith, CPM’s project coordinator, said the company regularly supported national charities, sponsored local youth clubs and helped schools with building work.
He said: “We are dedicated to helping our local communities.
“The Easter egg hunt is just one way we would like to give back to the people of Exmouth and inject some fun into the area same time.
“The local building and maintenance company will be taking over from the Easter bunny and leaving sweet treats for all to find.”
The CPM Easter bunnies will be hiding more than 500 eggs around Exmouth seafront area and parks.
Easter egg hunters follow the clues and solve the riddles to find the sweet treats.
Those taking part have to collect one egg from each basket per child
and share it on social media; the winner gets the tickets. There is also a chance to win a hamper.
• Start time, 11am. Entry is free; the Easter egg hunt can be started at any point but it’s recommended to start with clue one. There are 10 clues in total.
• Facebook Group:facebook.com/cpmgroupuk/
• Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1 461 641 8571 79434
• How to win a prize. Share your egg photos with #CPMEaster to enter the competition to win a family pass for Exmouth’s World of Country Life, worth over £150.
• ● Share CPM’s Easter hamper post to be in with a chance to win a hamper worth over £50.
• There are more than 500 Cadbury’s Creme eggs in nine
baskets of 50-60 or more. The hunt starts in Manor Gardens, to the seafront .
1 .In the gardens, you will find, a musical place to sing and hide.
2. Next to the water wheel, sits a blossom tree, how many eggs can you see?
3. Sitting proudly on the sea front, tick tock is my sound, it’s here there are some chocolate eggs waiting to be found.
4. Find the building with eight sides, you’ll find the eggs we’ve stored inside.
5. I come from the Jurassic age, I’m scaly and I’m green, around me you will notice there are creme eggs to be seen.
6. Make a wish, it may come true, we’ve hidden creme eggs just for you.
7. Behind the cafe, on the beach, some boulders are within your reach.
8. Among the huts of different colour, your eggs are hiding under cover.
9. When stuck at sea, these people rescue you, Good luck and thank you for taking part.
• See the full details at www.facebook.com/events/1461641857179434
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the East Devon 24. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.