Chimney fire at Dalwood
PUBLISHED: 09:52 07 March 2017 | UPDATED: 09:52 07 March 2017
Crews from Axminster, Colyton and Middlemore were called to tackle the blaze
Fire appliances from Axminster, Colyton and Middlemoor were called to Starve Acre at Dalwood at around 9.45pm last night (Monday, March 6) to tackle a chimney blaze.
The incident, which involved a wood burning stove, was dealt with by the crews using chimney gear.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the East Devon 24. Click the link in the orange box above for details.