Fire destroys utility room in Monkleigh
PUBLISHED: 11:00 30 January 2013 | UPDATED: 11:01 30 January 2013
Three fire engines were scrambled to the scene in Hilton Road just before 7pm.
A UTILITY room was destroyed by fire yesterday evening (Tues) in Monkleigh.
Fire crews from Torrington and Bideford were scrambled to the scene in Hilton Road just before 7pm.
They discovered the fire in the ground floor utility room of a house and extinguished the fire wearing breathing apparatus and using two hose reel jets.
The property was ventilated and the cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.